Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Armando, you're a Dragon now!

Today as I drove my brother to school so many memories came back to me. I remembered that six years ago like him I was heading to Sonoma Valley High School to start my first day of school as a freshmen. Now I can't believe that he is the one going thru this day. Time flies by! As I pulled into the parking lot and  he opened the door I looked around as if waiting to see any familiar faces, but none. Like always, I only saw a group of four girls paying very close attention as one of them talked. And oh boy am I sure that they were gossiping about summer already. Who doesn't?! Especially if they haven't seen each other during the whole summer. Well...I wished him luck and drove back home. I will confess that I felt weird driving back home so early without worrying about going to school. Well not for another couple of days. I just hope that he enjoys his four years as a Dragon as I did.

As I type I am wondering how he's day is going. Hopefully fine or even better! At least not like my first day of high school hahahaha because I got lost heading to my first class. My FIRST class, it was not a good way to start my morning. Ugh! But leaving that behind I cannot believe how far both my sister and brother have come. I am sure that my brother's four years in high school will fly by and when least expected he will be heading off to his first day of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment